Feel it in my blood

I can feel it in my blood.
My body is changing, my mind is becoming more attuned to the world
Something is coming.
Pa tells me to relax.
I’m just becoming a man he says.
Something every boy in the village goes through.
But I know it’s not that.
It’s something different.
Something Primal.
I need to get out

I asked Pa again about my Ma.
He wouldn’t properly answer.
Gone he says, just gone.
Fourteen years since she’s been gone.
Only one year after I was born.
I often wonder why.

My head pounds in agony every day.
I need to get out of here.
This village is too small.
Too dull.
I need to get out.

The other villagers start to mistrust me.
They stare at me, sometimes in fear, sometimes in hate. My Pa won’t say why
I need to get out.

Tonight at dinner I demanded Pa tell me the truth.
He looks at me with fear, my anger startling him.
He finally tells me about Ma.
He talks of a beautiful demon who once stalked this town.
She would seduce the men of the village, then suck their souls dry.
My father was meant to be one of those victims but she saw kindness in his heart and let him live.
For a while they lived together, had me as a child.
Then she got bored and left.

I am part demon, part seductress, part defiler, and I fear that that part is starting rise within me.
I need to get out.

My Pa tells me to don’t worry.
That I am his son and he loves me no matter what
That I am a good boy who is not like the succubi who birthed me
I know that he is wrong
What is within me is locked in my blood.
I cannot escape my fate.
I need to get out.

That night I flee.
Make my way into the forest.
Run as far as I can from my village.
I don’t want to hurt people.
I don’t want to become a demoness.
But I cannot escape my fate.

Under the full moon my changes begin to increase exponentially
MY body is wracked with pain as I feel my bones twist and shake.
Pain then turns to pleasure.
I moan as my body becomes like that of a woman.
Long dark hair falls down from my head.
I have reached my fate.
I am now complete.
I am a woman.
I am an adult.
I am beautiful.
I am a succubus.
Dark thoughts fill my head
Thoughts of anger towards the town for shunning me.
Thoughts of anger towards my Pa for lying to me.
Thoughts of anger towards my Ma for abandoning me.

“Oh I never left you” I hear behind me.
“I was just watching from afar, waiting for your awakening.”
I turn around and see the most beautiful and devious looking woman.
I know that she is my mother.

“I know it was hard for you without me, but you were born a boy.” She tells me.
“Your true self would not come out till you matured.”
“Would you rather have me stay in that boring old village with that pure dull bore?”
“I may not have been able to take his soul but a pure man like that does have other uses.”
“Now I have a lovely daughter who I can teach the old ways of the Succubi.”

She hands me black clothing similar to her own.
It is tight and shiny, the moonlight glistening upon it.
I put them on, the clothes cling to my now amble breasts and rear.
“Now that is much better.” My mother says
“Now you truly look like a proper succubus.”
“I think it’s time we return to the village, help you ease into your new world.”
This idea pleases me. I feel the need to seek out souls.

I feel the need for revenge.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rolewell Place Chapter One: Mommys Boudoir

Surprise at my Aunt's place