A teaser, for my return

Professor Elizabeth Connely was finishing up for the day when she heard a knock on her office door. Weary after a long day of lectures and meetings with dullard undergrads, she gave a sigh before calling out “come in.”
The door opened and Elizabeth did not recognise the woman who entered her office at first. Her eyes widened when she realised it was her teaching assistant Ana, looking vastly different then the grad student usually appeared. Instead of her pudgy and dowdy form, Ana was looking svelte and limber. She was wearing a finely tailored leather jumpsuit, leather gloves and leather boots, very different from her usual outfits of thick sweaters, jeans and sneakers. Elizabeth was most taken aback by Ana’s hair, that had changed from a ratty brown pixie cut, to now being long and flowing down to her lower back, a rich midnight black hue. She was also wearing a pair of heavily tinted sunglasses.
“Ana! Wow ah… you look very… nice. What are you here for?”
“I’m here for you Professor. We have some things to discuss you and I.”
“We do? I’m sorry Ana but I was just about to leave. My husband and I have plans tonight and…”
“Your husband can wait. It is more important that you and I talk.”
“Whatever it is can wait until tomorrow Ana, the Chancellor and I have tickets for the opera and…”
Elizabeth stopped speaking midsentence. Ana had taken off her sunglasses to reveal eyes that were completely black. Elizabeth immediately became memorised by Ana’s black eyes. She was unable to look away.
“I think you should call your husband and let him know that you are going to be late tonight as some work has come up.” Ana said to Elizabeth.
“Yes, that’s a good idea.” Elizabeth replied, getting out her phone and calling the Chancellor. She told him that she would be late tonight as some work has come up. As she did this, Elizabeth did not look away from Ana’s black eyes, which glared right into her.
“Now that’s settled, let’s sit down. I’ll take your chair. You will sit on the sofa.” Ana instructed. Elizabeth could not believe how her teaching assistant was talking to her, yet she did not react in any other way besides following Ana’s command and sitting on the sofa as Ana took the chair usually meant for her. Being in the place usually taken by her students and subordinates, Elizabeth felt so very powerless, especially as she watched Ana sit on her chair, cross her legs, and look slightly down at her, like she was just a student and not the eminent Professor she was.
“Professor… Elizabeth… I’ve finished translating that pagan witch text you gave me from last week. It has been most every informative. The things I have learned. Though there have been some side effects” Ana pointed to her black eyes. “The positives greatly outweigh the unfortunate negatives, and they have given me thought about how I live my life. There need to be some changes in my life, changes that only I can make.  I think it is time we talk about our relationship.” Ana explained.
“Our relationship? What do you mean?”
“Don’t be coy Elizabeth. I’ve seen the way you look at me, the way you stare, you are very attractive to me.”
“What! That is an outrageous thing to say to me Ana. I could have you fired for what you’re saying.”
Elizabeth. Look at me. Tell me the truth. You find very attractive.” Ana then glared her black eyes at Elizabeth.
“I find you very attractive.” Elizabeth said, in a robotic tone. “I mean, you’re a young lively woman of course I find you attractive.” She said, more animatedly, as if what she was saying was completely natural.”
“You find me very sexy.”
“I find you very sexy.” Elizabeth repeated, again in a robotic tone. “Well how could I not. You such beautiful eyes, and a fantastic ass.”
“It is indeed a fantastic ass.” Ana chuckled, “An ass that you loved to grab onto. Especially when we fucked.”
“Huh?” Elizabeth was confused. She remembered leering at Ana, maybe even fondling her a couple of times, but fucking?
“Stay focused Elizabeth. You and I have fucked.” Ana intoned.
“You and I have fucked.” Elizabeth dutifully repeated. “You have fucked me many times. I love the way make me squeal. Just thinking about it makes me go…UMPH”
Elizabeth then crossed her legs, a small dampness growing in her nether regions.
“You’ve especially liked it when we fucked in the office here. When I’ve worn my big strap on and fucked you right on this desk.”
“Yes, yes, yes!” Elizabeth exclaimed, suddenly gaining memories that were unimaginable only moments ago, memories of the prudish professor being railed by her TA with a big black rubber strap on.
“You love having sex with other women, especially me. You love sex with women almost as much as you hate sex with men.”
“Yes men are disgusting!”
“Especially your husband. You despise him and only married him for his money.”
“How could I ever love someone like him.”
All love that Elizabeth once had for the chancellor was now replaced with hatred and disdain. Ana was really enjoying this conversation and wondered how far she could push it with the Professor.
“Elizabeth, look at me. Look at my eyes directly and listen carefully. While in public you maintain the decorum of the professional academic, behind closed doors you are my submissive slut. Outside you may refer to me as Ana, but in here you call me Mistress Anastacia.”
“Of course, Mistress Anastacia.” Elizabeth’s usual haughty tone replaced with a more submissive lilt. “I wouldn’t dare care you anything else.
Anastacia smiled at that. “And I of course call you Betty. Isn’t that right? Sweet Betty, my personal slut slave.”
Each word that Anastacia spoke rewrote Betty’s personality, changing the once priggish and arrogant professor into a perverted and subservient tramp.
“Now I think it is time we mix things up tonight.” Anastacia declared. “You will be wearing a very different outfit from what you planned for the opera.
“What outfit, Mistress Anastacia?”
“Something to show the Chancellor the real you. Rachel, get in here darling!” Anastacia yelled.
The office door opened, and Betty’s other teaching assistant Rachel Anderson walked in, dragging in a suitcase. Rachel was dressed in a very tight and revealing latex French maid’s uniform.
“Oh my god Rachel! What are you wearing?”
“Betty, you know very well that Raquel here is my personal maid. She is simply wearing her uniform.” Anastacia explained.
“Yes, of course. Silly me. For some reason I thought she was my teaching assistant. How are you Raquel?”
“Vairy good Ms Bettay.” Raquel replied in a clearly fake French accent. “Ai ‘ave tonight’s ootfit Meestrez.”
“Excellent. Get undressed Betty.”
“Yes, mistress Anastacia.” Betty began to dutifully disrobe, not wanting to displease her mistress.
“All of it off Betty, I need you naked.”
Betty took off all of her clothes, leaving her naked in front of her two assistants, who she now thought of as her mistress and her maid.
“For a woman your age you have such lovely breasts Betty. Wouldn’t you agree Raquel?”
“Oui Meestrez, such lové-lee tits.”
Betty blushed like a schoolgirl. She never thought she would have her assistants remarked on her breasts like this, or that she would like it.
“But of course you will need to get some implants. My slut slave should really have a pair of big fake plastic tits.” Anastacia ordered.
“Yes Mistress. I will get them right away.” Betty replied.
“It can wait for tomorrow. Now let me show you your outfit for this evening.” Anastacia had Rachel unpack the luggage and pulled out a red latex catsuit. “Put this on, Betty.”
Betty awkwardly took it from Anastacia. “But it’s so tight? I can’t wear this to the Opera.”
Anastacia glared at Betty with a look that would terrify Satan himself, her black eyes staring into Betty’s soul. “Do you defy me… Betty?” She asked, enunciating Betty’s name slowly, full of venom and contempt.
“No, of course not Mistress. I wouldn’t dare, Mistress. Please forgive me, Mistress.” Betty then quickly got on the latex catsuit, with Raquel helping her slip into the tight latex, providing talcum powder where necessary. She also slipped on a pair of gloves, a pair of platform boots, and a corset, all made of red latex. Raquel then did her hair into a strict and elaborate bun.
Betty saw herself in her office mirror. She looked so… so… hot. She looked amazing and sexy and most of all dangerous. She had never looked dangerous before in her life, but now, covered from neck to toe in red latex she looked like a woman to be feared. Anastacia handed her a crop and as they both looked at Betty’s reflection, their eyes meeting, Anastacia whispered in Betty’s ear.
“This is you. This is the real you. Not the repressed academic. Not the boring wife of a boring and unremarkable man. That’s a false mask you have become tired of. It’s time to become who you really. The confident dominatrix. That’s who you are.”. The sex addicted slut who always needs to be on top. Except with me of course.”
“Yes mistress.” Betty softly moaned. Anastacia handed her a crop and Betty grabbed it like a professional dominatrix.
“You need to make your husband see the real you.” Anastacia commanded. “Make him see who is really in charge in this relationship.”
“Yes mistress. I will make that bastard squeal. He will meet Mistress Betty tonight.”
Anastacia chuckled. “Mistress Betty’s a little too cute. How about… Mistress Liza.”
“Yesssssss.” Mistress Liza whispered, her new dom persona now cemented in her mind.
With her plans for tonight now settled, Mistress Liza grabbed a pair of sunglasses, a leather trench coat and her new expensive purse, before heading out to meet her husband at the opera. Her new crop placed in the purse for the evening’s activities.
“That was fun.” Anastacia remarked to Raquel after they watched Mistress Liza head out to meet and torture her husband. “I wonder what else we can do tonight.”
“Le sorority meestrez. Zéy are 'avéng zéir partay tonight”
“The sorority. Those stuck up bitches. Excellent idea Raquel, have Pauline ready the car. Let’s go pay those sluts a visit.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rolewell Place Chapter One: Mommys Boudoir

Surprise at my Aunt's place